Removing sugar from blood


The sugar in the blood is a type of carbohydrate. It's found in sugar cane, sugar beet, fruit, and some other foods made from sugar. It's important for the cells to get energy from carbohydrates. .Sugars that the body can't use for energy are converted to fat and stored. The liver stores much of the blood sugar that can't be used by cells.Learn how to remove sugar from blood through natural methods

Also to all those who followed my advice and treated themselves in this way now the control will remain. The best homemade recipe. Almonds So don't be bitter about the number. Black pepper proof: Hundred numbers. Green Cardamom hundred number Neem Leaves: Hundred Numbers. Black gram Not even a foot of native medicine left a trick, but there was no special effect. At this stage I decided to quit the self-indulgent running and start my own treatment.


Removing sugar from blood



 And I thought of these three possible ways: 


 1: Hard exercise and extreme dieting 
 2: Using olive oil 
 3: Starting treatment from a regular hospital. To see the benefits of each type of treatment, I began to follow these three programs one week at a time, and the results were as follows: In the first week, following program number 1 was strict and rigorous exercise and extreme dieting. Gone, but Afaqa was so modest.



Not to mention, following program #2 in the second week and using olive oil, there were amazing changes this week, within the first three days of the week, sugar was at 180 degrees after breakfast and 100 by mouth. reached the level while after the process of the rest of the week, the sugar level was 93 degrees after eating breakfast (after eating breakfast, not eating) is ongoing. After this week-long treatment, I had several thoughts in my heart: Is olive oil a temporary treatment, what will happen later? Any patient should continue or quit? Does a person sometimes do this and then leave it? Does Olive Oil Regenerate Human Liver?



Does olive oil absorb excess sugar from human blood? Does olive oil improve insulin production in the body? Maybe those who are interested in all these things of mine are now waiting to know my answer. I also don't have a clear answer, but I just want to know that the level of sugar found in my blood gradually decreases with the use of olive oil. The excuses from sugar went on and on. Everything else is unnecessary. Olive oil was the way I used to use it.


How to use olive oil

Drink two or more spoons of olive oil before going to bed. And drink the same amount in the morning without rinsing. The most important thing is that I have only been using the night oil diet for a week, but I have maintained the morning oil diet until now. I want to answer: Was the reduction of sugar and the elimination of sugar-related symptoms really due to the use of olive oil? My answer is that this was revealed to me.


All the  information is my personal experience and always consult with your doctor before using any remedies




Post a Comment

0 Comments